We appreciate the interest of the authors of the Letter to the Editor in our systematic review on complications of total temporomandibular joint (TMJ) replacement,
1as well as the time and effort dedicated to providing valuable comments and suggestions. After carefully reading the Letter, we would like to explain some points.
- Peres Lima F.G.G.
- Rios L.G.C.
- Bianchi J.
- Gonçalves J.R.
- Paranhos L.R.
- Vieira W.A.
- Zanetta-Barbosa D.
Complications of total temporomandibular joint replacement: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; (Epub ahead of print.)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.10.009
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Complications of total temporomandibular joint replacement: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; (Epub ahead of print.)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.10.009
- Temporomandibular total joint replacement implant devices: a systematic review of their outcomes.J Long Term Eff Med Implants. 2021; 31: 91-98https://doi.org/10.1615/JLongTermEffMedImplants.2021037733
- Outcomes of surgical management of TMJ ankylosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2019; 47: 1120-1133https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcms.2019.03.029
- A comparison of clinical follow-up of different total temporomandibular joint replacement prostheses: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 76: 294-303https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joms.2017.08.022
- Temporomandibular joint reconstruction of the complex patient with the Techmedica custom-made total joint prosthesis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1994; 52 (discussion 11): 2-10https://doi.org/10.1016/0278-2391(94)90003-5
Published online: March 11, 2023
Accepted: February 8, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2023 International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.