We read the article “Complications of total temporomandibular joint replacement: a systemic review and meta-analysis” by Peres Lima et al.
1with interest. The authors have provided a detailed review of the “most prevalent complications resulting from total temporomandibular joint replacement”.
- Peres Lima F.G.G.
- Rios L.G.C.
- Bianchi J.
- Gonçalves J.R.
- Paranhos L.R.
- Vieira W.A.
- Zanetta-Barbosa D.
Complications of total temporomandibular joint replacement: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.10.009
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Complications of total temporomandibular joint replacement: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.10.009
- National Institutes of Health Technology Assessment Conference Statement: Management of temporomandibular disorders, April 29–May 1 1996.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathology Oral Radiol Endod. 1997; 83: 177-183https://doi.org/10.1016/S1079-2104(97)90111-6
- A retrospective study of patient outcomes after temporomandibular joint replacement with alloplastic total joint prosthesis at Massachusetts General Hospital.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 77: 280-288https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joms.2018.09.002
- Persistent postsurgical pain: risk factors and prevention.Lancet. 2006; 367: 1618-1625
- Publication trends and hot spots in chronic postsurgical pain (CPSP) research: a 10-year bibliometric analysis.J Pain Res. 2021; 14: 2239-2247
Published online: March 01, 2023
Accepted: February 8, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2023 International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.