We would like to thank the authors for carefully reading our recently published article entitled “Gland-sparing neck dissection: oncological and functional outcomes in oral cancer patients”,
1and putting forward several precise and practical comments. We would like to thoughtfully respond to these comments.
- Shih H.
- Huang J.S.
- Huang T.T.
- Wong T.Y.
- Chen M.Y.
- Chen K.C.
Gland-sparing neck dissection: oncological and functional outcomes in oral cancer patients.
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.11.013
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Gland-sparing neck dissection: oncological and functional outcomes in oral cancer patients.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.11.013
- Does submandibular gland sacrificing neck dissection decrease salivary output and quality of life.ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 2021; 83: 341-346https://doi.org/10.1159/000514134
- Impact of submandibular gland excision on salivary gland function in head and neck cancer patients.Oral Oncol. 2010; 46: 349-354https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oraloncology.2009.11.018
- Functional outcomes after submandibular gland-sparing neck dissection in patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 51: 981-986https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2021.09.009
- Whole salivary flow rates following submandibular gland resection.Head Neck. 1996; 18: 242-247
- The effect of submandibular gland preservation during level 1B neck dissection on postoperative xerostomia.Auris Nasus Larynx. 2018; 45: 123-127
Published online: March 01, 2023
Accepted: February 13, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2023 International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.