It is with interest that we read the clinical case report on intraosseous carcinoma of the anterior maxilla identified as occult primary tumour of carcinoma of unknown primary
1(CUP) in the December issue of the International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Oriyama T.
- Goto M.
- Kawahara K.
- Shibata A.
- Nagao T.
Intraosseous carcinoma of the anterior maxilla identified as the occult primary tumour of carcinoma of unknown primary.
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 51: 1510-1515https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.03.005
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Intraosseous carcinoma of the anterior maxilla identified as the occult primary tumour of carcinoma of unknown primary.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 51: 1510-1515https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.03.005
- MicroRNA expression profiling with a droplet digital PCR assay enables molecular diagnosis and prognosis of cancers of unknown primary.Mol Oncol. 2021; 15: 2732-2751https://doi.org/10.1002/1878-0261.13026
- Squamous cell carcinoma possibly arising from an odontogenic cyst: report of case.J Oral Surg. 1973; 31: 359-362
- Primary intraosseous carcinoma of the mandible: case report and review of the literature.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 2623-2629https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joms.2009.12.016
Published online: February 13, 2023
Accepted: January 24, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2023 International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.