Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Volume and location of the defect as predictors of speech outcome after glossectomy: correlation with a classification.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 50: 1533-1539
- Volume and location of the defect as predictors of swallowing outcome after glossectomy: correlation with a classification.Dysphagia. 2021; 36: 974-983
- A systematic review on the sensory reinnervation of free flaps for tongue reconstruction: does improved sensibility imply functional benefits?.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2015; 68: 1025-1035
- Functional tongue and floor of mouth reconstruction with a chimeric flap after total glossectomy.Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 25: 271-277
- Dynamic tongue reconstruction with innervated gracilis musculocutaneous flap after total glossectomy.Laryngoscope. 2019; 129: 76-81
- Functional reconstruction of near total glossectomy defects using composite gastro omental-dynamic gracilis flaps.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2009; 62: 1277-1280