Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Volume and location of the defect as predictors of speech outcome after glossectomy: correlation with a classification.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 50: 1533-1539
- Speech and swallowing following tongue cancer surgery and free flap reconstruction–a systematic review.Oral Oncol. 2013; 49: 507-524
- Tongue reconstruction: recent advances.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007; 15: 202-207
- Reconstruction for total and near-total glossectomy defects.Clin Plast Surg. 2005; 32: 411-419
- Free-flap reconstruction of the tongue.Semin Plast Surg. 2019; 33: 38-45
- Comprehensive analysis of functional outcomes and survival after microvascular reconstruction of glossectomy defects.Ann Surg Oncol. 2015; 22: 3061-3069