Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Risk factors for oral epithelial dysplasias to become malignant: clinical implications.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; 51: 473-480
- Oral epithelial dysplasia: recognition, grading and clinical significance.Oral Dis. 2021; 27: 1947-1976
- Oral potentially malignant disorders: a consensus report from an international seminar on nomenclature and classification, convened by the WHO Collaborating Centre for Oral Cancer.Oral Dis. 2021; 27: 1862-1880
- Malignant transformation of oral leukoplakia: systematic review and meta-analysis of the last 5 years.Oral Dis. 2021; 27: 1881-1895
- Interobserver agreement in dysplasia grading: toward an enhanced gold standard for clinical pathology trials.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2015; 120: 474-482.e2