Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Is burning mouth syndrome a neuropathic pain condition?.Pain. 2018; 159: 610-613
- Pathophysiology of primary burning mouth syndrome with special focus on taste dysfunction: a review.Oral Dis. 2015; 21: 937-948
- Clinical characterization and treatment outcome of patients with burning mouth syndrome.Gen Dent. 2018; 66: 41-47
- Understanding of burning mouth syndrome based on psychological aspects.Chin J Dent Res. 2018; 21: 9-19
- Treatment outcomes and related clinical characteristics in patients with burning mouth syndrome.Oral Dis. 2021; 27: 1507-1518
- Burning mouth syndrome: a retrospective study investigating spontaneous remission and response to treatments.Oral Dis. 2006; 12: 152-155
- Evaluation of the response to treatment and clinical evolution in patients with burning mouth syndrome.Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2013; 18: e403-e410
- Management of burning mouth syndrome: systematic review and management recommendations.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2007; 103: S39.e1-S39.e13
- Comparison of clinical characteristics between burning mouth syndrome patients with bilateral and unilateral symptoms.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 49: 38-43
- Comparison between burning mouth syndrome patients with and without psychological problems.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 47: 879-887
Headache Classification Committee of the International Headache Society (IHS) The International Classification of Headache Disorders, 3rd edition. Cephalalgia 2018: 38: 1–211.
- International Classification of Orofacial Pain, 1st edition (ICOP).Cephalalgia. 2020; 40: 129-221
- Clinical features of burning mouth syndrome.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1987; 63: 30-36
- Prospective study of aetiological factors in burning mouth syndrome.Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 1988; 296: 1243-1246
- Update on burning mouth syndrome: overview and patient management.Crit Rev Oral Biol Med. 2003; 14: 275-291
- Is a neuropathic mechanism involved in the perception of oral dryness?.Arch Oral Biol. 2021; 130105213
- The function of saliva.J Dent Res. 1987; 66: 623-627
- Antimicrobial peptides of the oral cavity.Periodontol 2000. 2009; 51: 152-180