Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Surgical site infections in orthognathic surgery: prolonged versus single-dose antibiotic prophylaxis.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022; (Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijom.2022.06.002
- Antibiotic prophylaxis in oral and maxillofacial surgery: a systematic review.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 59: 633-642
- The use of antibiotics in implant therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis with trial sequential analysis on early implant failure.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2020; 35: 485-494
- Local versus systemic antibiotics effectiveness: a comparative study of postoperative oral disability in lower third molar surgery.J Craniofac Surg. 2014; 25: 708-709
- Antibiotic prophylaxis in orthognathic surgery: an overview of systematic reviews.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; (Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2021.05.010