Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the tongue base: case report of an unusual location with immunohistochemical analysis.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 38: 296-299
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the retromolar trigone.J Cancer Res Ther. 2011; 7: 343-346
- Neuroendocrine carcinoma of the tongue.J Cancer Res Ther. 2015; 11: 659
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the lung: a histologic and immunohistochemical study of 22 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 1998; 22: 526-537
- Management of nonsinonasal neuroendocrine carcinomas of the head and neck.Cancer. 2003; 98: 2322-2328
- Neuroectodermal neoplasms of the head and neck with emphasis on neuroendocrine carcinomas.Mod Pathol. 2002; 15: 264-278
- Secondary neuroendocrine carcinoma following high-dose radiotherapy for head and neck cancer: report of two cases.Cureus. 2016; 8e847
- Prognoses of oral basaloid squamous cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma: a comparison.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004; 130: 83-86
- A clinicopathologic study on basaloid squamous cell carcinoma in the oral and maxillofacial region.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 37: 1003-1008
- Basaloid squamous cell carcinoma of the larynx: analysis of 145 cases with comparison to conventional squamous cell carcinoma.Head Neck. 2014; 36: 164-170
- Coexistence of basaloid squamous cell carcinoma and large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma in the larynx: a case report and literature review.Ear Nose Throat J. 2020; (145561320956479)